New patients welcome!
***There will be a non-refundable $100 hold charge for ANY new patient appointment. Charge will be credited back appropriately for the new patient visit (once insurance is verified) and future visits.***
UCFC Office Policies
- No-Show/Late Cancel Fees (12 Hours)*
- Card on file will automatically charged the FULL CASH price of the missed visit. Please, do not make us do it. It is NOT covered by insurance.
- Appointments are in high demand. When one is made, it takes away an available slot away from another patient. No-shows and late cancelations delay the delivery of healthcare to our other patients. Please be considerate.
- If you are running late to an appointment, please contact our front desk staff 504-488-1800. You may receive an abbreviated treatment within the time constraints of your originally scheduled appointment. Priority will always be given to patients that show up on time. In some cases, your appointment may have to be rescheduled, and in that case a late fee charge will be applied.
- Applies to ALL Chiropractic ($70), Massage ($100) and Acupuncture ($100).
Insurance Accepted and Affordable Care Plan Packages!
We gladly accept many health insurances! We would be happy to verify your coverage for you. If your insurance carrier is not listed below, please call our office to see if we participate with your plan.
Individuals in need of our services who lack insurance and who are worried about the high costs charged by many other clinics need not worry! We have highly affordable rates and care plan packages allowing access to high-quality hands on healthcare for you and your family.
If you have received services that are not covered by insurance, please do not hesitate to ask our staff to assist you with self-filing your insurance for possible reimbursement for your visit. Each patient has the option to self-file their insurance for reimbursement. (Even out-of-network insurances)… Please notify the front desk and request a super-bill for your visits.
The following is only a partial list of major carriers with whom we participate:
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Healthcare
U.C.F.C also offers Care Credit to qualifying patients. We want to make sure that our patients can afford the best healthcare by offering to finance care plans and high deductibles through Care Credit. Many plans offer NO INTEREST if paid in full within 6-18 months*. You can apply in person at the clinic or online by clicking the CareCredit logo.
Care Plan Policies:
Our Care Plan Packages, once purchased, cannot be refunded. They are not to be viewed as discounted services. They are like a “frequent flyer” program to assist in helping patients getting the appropriate care as needed. They can not be combined with other discounts. Gift certificates are refundable for 30 days if not given to the recipient.